Apply for a Youth Scholarship NOW CLOSED
Apply for an Adult Scholarship NOW CLOSED
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, April 13, 2018
Scholarships are available to attend the 2018 Mid-Year Training Institute and will cover lodging (room and tax) for four nights and the applicable registration fee. All applications must be submitted online and are due no later than noon on Friday, April 13, 2018 and must be fully completed in order to be considered. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT RULES TO READ:
- Scholarships cover 1) registration fees for Mid-Year and 2) hotel accommodations for four (4) nights at the Gaylord Palms Hotel.
- Once individuals are selected, the scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual within your coalition if the original recipient is now unable to attend.
- The scholarship can neither be divided amongst members of a coalition, nor applied to registration as opposed to lodging.
- Scholarships from previous years are null and void.
- A scholarship for one person in the coalition does not mean everyone at the coalition who applied also received a scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will be held responsible for any expenses CADCA incurs because of
- failure to attend
- late arrival/early departure
- hotel room fees and meals not included in registration
- You will be required to provide a credit card at the time of check-in at the Gaylord for incidentals.
- Recipients may be asked to assist CADCA staff with small tasks during various events throughout Mid-Year.
Notifications of acceptance will be emailed beginning the week of April 30, 2018.