CEUs & CHES
Continuing Education Credits & Certificate of Attendance
For Questions about CEUs
For Questions about Certificate of Attendance
Official Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits are available through George Mason University. Forms are available at the back of the printed program you receive in your bag at Registration. You must submit this completed form directly to George Mason University to receive credit. A $30 fee for nonproﬁt organizations and $40 fee for for-proﬁt organizations must be paid directly to GMU.
CHES/MCHES *NEW for 2018*
The 2018 Mid-Year Training Institute is sponsored by CADCA, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 24.5 total Category I contact education contact hours.
- Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 0.
No fee is charged to obtain a letter of attendance after the meeting
To receive a certificate of CECH for CHES/MCHES, you must:
- Complete the sign-in sheet provided by the session monitor for each session attended.
- Track your attended sessions on the "Training Contact Hours" page of your program you received in your bag at Registration. (Page 70)
- Submit your request via email to Kahlee Yeldell at email@example.com. YOU MUST INCLUDE your first and last name, a list of all sessions you attended at Mid-Year and a contact number and/or email address for follow up.
- DO NOT forget to sign-in to your attended sessions. We will cross check attendance with submissions. Please write legibly.
- Please allow up to 20 business days from the day you submitted for processing.
Training Contact Hours
A letter verifying attendance is available for attendees who fill out the 2018 Mid-Year Training Institute Overall Feedback Survey evaluation fom at the end of the event. A link to the Overall Feedback Survey will be emailed to all attendees on Thursday, July 19, 2018. Once attendees submit this evaluation form, they will receive a letter verifying attendance.
A letter verifying attendance is all that is typically needed to document training contact hours for CPS certification. No fee is charged to obtain a letter of attendance after the meeting.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, to request a customized letter or for other special needs related to verifying your attendance.