- CADCA's 28th National Leadership Forum and SAMHSA's 14th Prevention Day App
- Call for Presentations and Ideas Fair Displays
- Capitol Hill Day
- DFC Workshops
- Exhibits & Partnerships
- SAMHSA's 14th Annual Prevention Day
- Schedule of Events
- Scholarships & Awards
- Training Sessions
- Travel & Local Attractions
- Youth Leadership Summit
Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, MD 20745
Phone: (301) 965-4000
Gaylord Hotel and Resort Room Rate
$221 per night plus tax (Same rate as last year!)
Click here to reserve your room!
CADCA is pleased to offer a special room block at Gaylord National (the site of the Forum)—everything you need under one roof! The “CADCA” group rate includes:
- Same rate for 1-4 people in room (no additional fee per person above double occupancy)
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in each guestroom and in the atriums
- Complimentary local phone calls (up to 20 minutes daily)
- Complimentary toll-free and credit card calls (up to 20 minutes daily)
- Complimentary bottled water (2 per guestroom daily)
- Complimentary access to the fitness center
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Gaylord National is managed by Marriott Hotels so you can earn Marriott Reward points for your stay!
A limited number of rooms each night are available at the per diem rate. If you are a federal government, military or state employee and require the per diem rate, please make sure to use the proper online link by clicking here to receive the discounted rate or call the hotel directly at 301-965-2000, asking about the CADCA Government Rate.
Proper ID will be required upon check-in to secure the rate.
All rooms are subject to a 6% state sales tax and a 10% occupancy fee. All rooms will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Rooms are available at the “CADCA” rate until Monday, January 15, 2018 (or earlier if the block sells out).
All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card, but the card will NOT be charged in advance of arrival. Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled arrival date. Rooms canceled within forty-eight (48) hours of scheduled arrival date will be charged one night’s lodging. For those guests with a reservation who fail to check in on their arrival date, the hotel will charge your credit card for one night’s stay plus tax.
If a form of payment is not secured upon check-in, the hotel will lock your room, requiring you to visit the front desk to confirm payment arrangements. If traveling with a group and will have youth attendee staying in a room by themselves, please make sure that the room’s billing arrangements are confirmed to avoid confusion onsite.