Coalition Evaluation Services
CADCA is thrilled to add coalition evaluation to our world-class coalition support services. Our goal is to provide coalitions with expert evaluation through a collaborative, community-focused approach. Through this partnership with CADCA’s Evaluation and Research experts, coalitions will gain a better understanding of the evaluation process and use community data to drive progress.
We have proven expertise in:
- Serving as the formal coalition evaluator
- Helping represent your coalition to stakeholders and partners
- Analyzing data and serving as your data repository
- Providing evaluation training for coalition members
- Conducting formal site visits
- Providing evaluation and research resources
Learn more about Coalition Evaluation Services by participating in a one-on-one informational call with CADCA's Evaluation and Research experts. Email Doug Rice, CADCA's Training and Sales Operations Senior Manager, at email@example.com to get started.
View our full list of services: